Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Excitement....

I have some exciting news!  G's Mom is coming to visit!  I am so over the moon about it I can hardly contain myself.  I think, out of all of the people in the world that I would like to share Europe with (that we haven't already of course....) it would be G's Mom.  She's one of my favorite people in the world....which is doubly womderful considering that she is also my Mother-in-law.  How many women in this world can actually say that they LOVE their Mother-in-Law?  I actually have to mention that a don't care for that term at all.  She's Mom.  Not in-law.  Just Mom.  I love having her around and we are destined for so much fun and bonding time when she arrives.
The itinerary is not set in stone, but we are planning a few little jaunts....Paris, Brugge, Trier and possibly even London.  I am hoping they all work out- and that she loves her time with us as much as we love having her. 
Another part of the excitement at the time of her visit will of course, be the move.  We may loose all our belongings to the movers AND also have to ship our car at this time as well,  but we're going to chalk it up to just one more Sandt Family Adventure.  I look forward to keeping you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment